Holy shit! I did it!
and by "it", I mean I finally posted a few pages.
Quite underwhelming really, I'm not sure why I sounded so excited up there.
However! Know that this is how I'm attempting to release the rest of Chapter 2. I'm trying something that no other online comic guy has ever done before!
A weekly update!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I feel like I'm getting ahead of myself and that this post is getting away from me. Let's start this again. I'm listing this shit. GO!
1. I just uploaded 5 new pages, though please realize that it won't be 5 pages every week. I just wanted the first upload to be something a little bit more.
From here on out until the end of Chapter Two I will release a page or two every week.
2. Once I finish Chapter 2, there will be a short period where I concentrate on some other art that I want to spend time on for my professional art site, and to also
get a head start on a number of pages for Chapter 3 before I begin a weekly uploading schedule again.
It may sound really obvious and simple, but I've done some research into how other people work with their online comic and they all suggest to have a few pages done in advance
so if you fall behind shecdule your weekly (or however your release schedule works) won't be affected. No shit, right? But I never thought of that! Damn brain, work with me here!
3. It technically exists right now, but I'm having trouble making it work and look the way I'd like, so I'll probably have to rethink how to do this, but I tried starting a tumblr blog
to act like an online comic site. I was trying a single page per post with a really simple and clean look that you can flip through as opposed to DA's site which has all the comment sections, and side bars
and site ads and the like. It's something I've been talked about before, and I'm trying to find a way that makes it look nice without actually spending any money on an actual nice site.
4. I'm working a lot and feel exhausted most of the time. That has nothing to do with this comic or anything else I'm working on but I mention it because I need to complain sometimes and I figure
you guys really love reading about how other people are tired because you're all weirdos with exceedingly peculiar quirks.
5. This also has no real affect on my current situation but I'm super excited because I'm planning to get a Cintiq 24HD. It's CRAZY expensive and it's certainly not something that I'm getting in the immediate future,
but I'm telling pretty much everybody my plans to get that beautiful glorious bastard, because have you seen one of those? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT, they're nice. It will also help with my productivity I think.
That's what I'm telling myself anyway.
6. I need to eat some food.
That's it for now I think. I'll get this right eventually. You and me, guys. You and me.